All products purchased through Tech Cart carries the full manufacturer’s warranty, unless it is a Direct Import item or stated otherwise on the detailed item listing or otherwise stated below. For the warranty period of each individual item on the Tech Cart website, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty directly with the manufacturer or contact our support department at email@example.com.
What’s not covered under standard Manufacturer Warranty:
- Items listed as Direct Import
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, Incorrectly configured software
- vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather condition
- Any accidental or malicious damage
- Any damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness and extreme thermal environment condition.
- Damage to item during freight
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product or those of the manufacturer
- Damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which was not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-Toby Deals or original manufacturer proprietary software
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that we issue for the software
- Use of which is not designed
- Damage Display on Screen (LCD) due to improper usage
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Liquid damage
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment
Please note- If a return of the item is approved by Tech Cart it is the user’s responsibility to backup all data before returning your item to us. Tech Cart can provide data backup service on your request with an applicable service charge. All data backup from original media will be performed carefully, however Tech Cart will not be held responsible for any loss of data due to unforeseen circumstances.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Products
Products that are purchased within 7 days of the invoice and are deemed faulty by our technician is classified as a DOA. All products that are found to be DOA will be replaced with brand new stock if available. To qualify for a DOA return, the goods must be returned in its original packaging with all the accessories.
Faulty products that do not qualify for DOA returns or noted above as items not covered under standard manufacturer’s warranty, are processed as warranty returns. Warranty goods returned to Tech Cart will be tested by our technical team and if found faulty will be returned to the manufacture for a replacement. If a returned product is found to be not faulty, a service charge of $66 inc GST may be charged for testing the equipment.
It is the user’s responsibility to troubleshoot any components that are purchased individually directly with the manufacturer. Tech Cart will not troubleshoot the complete system unless it was originally assembled by our technical staff. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure unless the item is excluded from manufacturer’s warranty as stated above.
Custom Built Systems Warranty Returns
Systems built by Tech Cart carries a 2 years Return-to-Base parts and labour warranty. This includes the System Unit (case + contents) and labour.
What’s not covered under standard Manufacturer Warranty Custom Built Systems:
- Physical Damage to the product (Includes bent Motherboard pins)
- Damage caused by external source such as power surge
- Incorrectly configured software
- Incorrectly configured BIOS settings or hardware drivers
- Problem caused by Virus or other malicious software
- Operating System problems not caused by hardware failure
- Damage to item during freight
Please note to backup- all data before returning your computer for service. Tech Cart can provide data backup service on your request with an applicable service charge. All data backup from original media will be performed carefully, however Tech Cart will not be held responsible for any loss of data due to unforeseen circumstances.
Return of products for non-technical reasons
The return of a product for non-technical reason will attach a 30% re-stocking fee. Refunds cannot be given on returned products; a credit note will be issued in these circumstances. Tech Cart reserves the right at any time to refuse the return of goods due to change of mind, goods that have been opened or deemed not in the original condition.