TAMRON SP 35MM F 1.4 DI USD LENS FOR NIKON F F045N
Don't pay $992.25 Our Price $945.00With Coupon$897.75You Save
*Coupon available at checkout
Tamron commemorates the 40th anniversary of its SP series with the new SP 35mm F/1.4 Di USD Lens for both Canon EF and Nikon F-mount cameras. The New Tamron SP 35mm lens features the proprietary USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) motor for fast, quiet, and precise autofocusing. The USD also has a Full-Time Manual Focus override system which lets the user have manual focus control without switching to a dedicated MF mode in their camera. The lens is coated with the new Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Generation 2 (or BBAR-G2), which reduces ghosting and flare while letting you achieve better levels of contrast. It also has a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture that allows for shooting under low-light conditions, while enabling exceptional control over depth of field which is needed for yielding crisp images. The lens comes equipped with a dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism, developed exclusively for this lens. This ensures that the AF system works reliably, especially when shooting under harsh weather conditions. Create crisp photos and stunning bokeh with Tamron’s SP 35mm F/1.4 Di USD Lens.
Tamron’s SP lens series was born in 1979, based on the concept of delivering lenses for taking the perfect picture for those who love photography. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the series. In celebration, Tamron has developed the Model F045, the distillation of Tamron’s accumulated lens-making expertise and craftsmanship. This orthodox fixed focal lens, which some consider the most basic of all interchangeable lenses, is the embodiment of all optical technology and manufacturing knowhow Tamron has developed to date.
The Model F045’s unprecedented high-resolution image quality and beautiful, appealing background bokeh lets photographers capture any scene down to the finest details. The external lens barrel was developed through tireless pursuit of operability and durability, focusing constantly on the needs of photographers. This lens is equipped with a fast F/1.4 aperture and high-speed, high-precision AF functionality offering exceptional reliability, plus various other features for increased convenience, making it the perfect everyday lens for your creative pursuits. It is ideally suited for nearly every photographic genre, including photojournalism, landscape, sports, street life, wedding groups and family snapshots.
Tamron SP 35mm F/1.4 Di USD Features
- Consummate image quality across the entire frame from edge-to-edge including four LD (Low Dispersion) and three GM (Glass Molded Aspherical) lens elements
- Even at its maximum aperture of F/1.4, high resolution performance is achieved from the center of the frame to the edges, providing superior aberration correction to maintain perfect fidelity of point shapes resulting in ultimate ultra-high image quality
- Next-generation BBAR-G2 Coating
- Exceptionally reliable, fast and accurate AF
- Breakthrough Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism minimizes the drive load placed on the focus lens component and ensures stable AF operating performance and improves reliability even under the harsh* shooting conditions of professional use, including high and low temperature extremes
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Vastly improved highly durable Fluorine Coating
- Locking lens hood for precise positioning* Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console