PATTON SN4114 JO SMARTNODE 4 FXO VOIP GATEWAY 1X10 100BASET H.323 AND SIP EXTERNAL POWER
Don't pay $900.47 Our Price $857.59With Coupon$814.71You Save
$42.88Inclusive of GST
*Coupon available at checkout
• Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports
– Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
• Advanced Local Call Switching
– Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
• Complete SIP and T.38 support
– Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
• Easy Management & Provisioning
– Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
• Outstanding Interoperability
– Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
• Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service
– A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
• Up to 8 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls (depending on the model)
• H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
• SIP call transfer, redirect
• DTMF in-band & out-of-band
• All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
• CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
• G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
• G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
• Virtual interfaces
• Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
• Number blocking
• Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
• Transparent line extension
• Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
• 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
• Short haul loop 1.1km @3REN
• EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
• Programmable AC impedanc