ASUS PRIME B250M-K MOTHERBOARD SKT-1151
Don't pay $109.73 Our Price $104.50With Coupon$99.28You Save
$5.22Inclusive of GST
*Coupon available at checkout
LGA1151 socket for 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Intel® B250 Chipset
2 x DIMMs, maximum32 GB, DDR4 2400*/ 2133**MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
**Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (@ x16 mode)
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D / D-Sub ports
- SupportsDVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Intel® B250 Chipset
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & x4 PCIE mode)*
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket,SATA_1 port cannot be used.
Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN support ASUS LANGuard
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- LED-illuminated design: Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
Intel® B250 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
ASUS Special Features
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
- The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds
- Most advanced options with fast response time
- Audio that roars on the battlefield
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS AI Charger
- ASUS AI Suite 3
UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-DIMM
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
Quiet Thermal Design:
- ASUS Fan Xpert
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH heatsink solution
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 X D-Sub port
1 x LAN (RJ45) ports
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue, Type A)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
3-Jack 8-Channel Audio I/O ports
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 connectors support additional2 USB ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0/1/1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports
6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray)
1 x M.2 Socket 3(for M Key)
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan connector for 4-pin (PWM mode) coolers control
1 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connectors for 3-pin (DC mode) and 4-pin (PWM mode) coolers control
1 x Front Panel Audio connector
1 x System panel connector
1 x S/PDIF out header
1 x Speaker header
1 x 24-pin ATX Power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
1 x COM header
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x ASUS I/O Shield
1 x M.2 screw
1 x Support DVD
1 x User's manual
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
Windows® 8.1 (64-bit)*
Windows® 7 (64-bit/32-bit)*
* Windows® 8.1 64-bit and Windows® 7 32/64-bit are only supported when using 6th Generation Intel® Processors.
mATX form factor: 8.9 in x 7.3 in (22.6cm x 18.5cm)
Intel LGA-1151 mATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 2400MHz, M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0
5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
LED illumination: Lighting control audio trace paths
Native M.2: Lightning-fast storage speeds
UEFI BIOS and EZ Flash 3
Reliable Stability and Compatibility
Built to Last
ASUS is the world’s foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
With DDR4, you’ll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2400MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you’re assured the best compatibility.
Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime 200 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
Game in Your Way
Brighten Up Your Build
LED-illuminated control for trace paths
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
All-round Energy Saving
Energy Efficient Design
With the Energy Processing Unit you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings — with CPU-wattage reductions of up to 12W*! The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode: A setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers and reducing power to the graphics cards while you’re away.
*Intel LGA1151 i5-7400T, 35W | PRIME Z270-A | DRAM: Samsung 2133MHz 8GB*2 | PSU : Seasonic 400W (SS-400FL, efficiency 90% @ 20% loading) | Fan: VETTE Cooler | HDD : Samsung SSD 840 PRO 256GB| Display Output: HDMI | Windows 10
Ultrafast Transfer Speeds
Speed Up with Onboard M.2 Up to 32Gb/s
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We’ve put USB 3.0 right where you need it – two super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Easy PC DIY
Safe Motherboard Mounting
Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever. The comprehensive component-free ‘safe zones’ around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact — so you’ll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out — removing memory is that simple!
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you’re a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
EZ Flash 3
Update the BIOS via the internet, without leaving the BIOS interface.
Check your storage device Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and possibly to determine potential failures.
You can configure the fan’s operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes!
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Intuitive graphical fan control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Improve DRAM performance with a click.
Easily display SATA port details for device identification.
Fast clock adjustment
Use mouse controls to quickly change time and date settings.
Last modified log
Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
SATA port renaming
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.